Full Suspension Training
Developed by a former Navy Seal, an effective total-body workout suitable for everyone, from professional athletes to beginners to seniors. It helps build a rock-solid core, increases muscular endurance and benefits people of all fitness levels.
What Is TRX?
TRX is suspension training body exercises which simultaneously develops your strength, balance, flexibility, and core stability. It requires the use of the TRX Suspension Trainer (provided in class), a highly portable performance training tool which leverages gravity and your body weight to complete hundreds of exercises.
- Provides a fast, effective total-body workout
- Builds a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Gain flexibility
For People Of All Fitness Levels
- UFC Fighters
- Major League Baseball teams
- Olympic-level cyclists, swimmers, and runners
TRX Bicep Curls, TRX Chest Press, TRX Triceps Press, TRX Mountain Climbers , TRX Squat, TRX Hip Press, TRX Pike, TRX Plank, TRX Squat Jump, TRX Atomic Push Up, TRX Row, TRX Deltoid Fly, TRX Single Leg Squat, TRX Standing Roll Out, TRX Superman, TRX Hip Hinge, TRX Crossing Balance Lunge, TRX Golf Rotation
- Sign up for a class which fits your schedule and matches your experience level
- Wear comfortable clothing and gym shoes
- TRX Suspension Trainers are supplied in class
- Towels, showers, and changing rooms are available
Upcoming TRX Classes
View Schedule For More Classes